Farmer's Cheese Soufflé
- 20 oz or 2.5 cups liquid egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups farmer’s cheese
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp rosemary, dried
- 1.5 tsp smoked paprika
- Add the egg whites, eggs, and cheese to a mixing bowl or large blender cup. Blend until smooth using an immersion blender or regular blender.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Stir the seasoning into the egg and cheese mixture.
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan and pour mixture into it.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Remove and cool.
- If needed, use a knife to pull the edges from the sides of the pan. Cut into 4 equal squares and then 8 equal triangles.