I was able to write down an accurate recipe for the meatballs, but the sauce and rest of the meal was from the heart (aka no notes). Here’s some of the details for those comfortable without recipes: 3 diced bell peppers (red, orange, and yellow), 1 bag of bok choy, chopped ginger root, diced shallots, coconut manna, olive oil, honey, lentil flour, the juice of 2 large navel oranges, thyme, salt, and garlic powder.
Asian Beef Balls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp ginger root, grated
- 6 tbsp diced shallots
- 1 tbsp lentil flour
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Form 12 meatballs and place them onto a baking sheet. I use a silicone baking mat, but you may line yours with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375F.
- Remove and enjoy or toss into a sauce.
I used 95% lean beef which is why I added the olive oil. If you use 80% or less, you may exclude the olive oil.