This is such a bright -flavored frozen yogurt. I feel like it would complement fruit pies well – especially blueberry, apple, or even sweet potato. Please let me know how it is, if you make it, by leaving a comment below. Enjoy!
Lemon Cardamom Froyo
- 2 cups half & half yogurt
- 2 small (6″ to 6 7/8″) bananas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 tsp cardamom, ground
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon oil
- optional: zest of 1 lemon
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. If using lemon zest, mix this in before adding to the ice cream maker.
- Add to an ice cream maker and wait for the finished froyo.
- Serve immediately or freeze for later use.