This grape jelly requires no peeling or deseeding. It takes minimal effort and it tastes just like Welch’s concord grape jelly! Enjoy.
Easy Grape Jelly
- 3 lbs grapes
- 1 cup honey
- 1 lemon, juice only
- Wash the grapes and remove all stems. Place into a large pot.
- Add the honey and lemon juice and mix over medium heat.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the mixture until there are no large lumps left.
- Bring to a boil. Once the mixture reaches 220F, reduce to the lowest simmer.
- Simmer for 25 to 35 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Once the jelly is cool enough, pour it into mason jars.
- Allow it to cool completely and then store in the fridge or freeze.