This one is too good not to have its own post off of Instagram. It’s filling and gave me a needed protein boost. Enjoy!
Cherry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 1/2C dry curd cottage cheese
- 1/2C dark cherries, frozen
- 1/8 to 1/4C raw cashews
- 2-3 TBSP unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 scoops of collagen powder (optional)
- 1/2 to 3/4C water or nut milk
- 3-5 ice cubes
- dash of honey (optional if you want it sweeter)
- Load everything into the blender. I use a Ninja.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.