I made these cookies because I am still on the LEAP program and I am limited as to what ingredients I can use to create things. I haven’t had a baked good in a while and I made chocolate chip cookies for some guests later. I want to enjoy a snack as well, so I gave these a shot as well as a banana peanut butter cookie that I found here (sweetener omitted). Both of these cookies are decent when you have not had a baked good in a bit, but they pair better with milk or tea or coffee.
Banana Coconut Pecan Cookies
- 2 bananas
- 1.5c unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3tbsp pecan or other nut flour
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a cookie sheet. I used avocado oil as I cannot have butter yet. (spread with a paper towel).
- Pulse the banana and coconut in food processor until well blended but not smooth.
- Add pecan flour and pulse until mixture looks more like a dough.
- Make 2 to 2.5 inch disks by pressing about a tbsp of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins. Let cool and enjoy.